Friday, September 30, 2011

Long Live LOVE!!!

Currently, i am supposed to be at Craigs Street with the girls....but here I am in front of the fire editing tonights pictures.....sorry gang...i will join you next time!!

But I just realized its been almost a week since my last post....so here we go!  My reasons are understandable!!  You see, Rachel and I have been sister-wives, (minus the husband sharing part!) taking care of all the little boys and keeping them from taking over the place!!  Its been a wonderful, crazy, fun week.....but being the first low key night with only a few 'pop-ins'...i really needed to just be on my own and have some fun with my own family

We will start from this morning!  Isaac wanted to take the bus.  Elliot wanted to go with Nancy.  Chris walked isaac to the bus, i drove Elliot to Nancy's.....Nancy took him shopping with her before school since they had to leave so early--her she is giving the boys their little gift of silly putty after school that she and elliot had bought together that morning.  I don't think they get the concept of it yet as they are too busy just seeing how far it stretches!
Nancy lives right across the street from the Rentons new house!!!  So, we stopped by after the silly putty-pick up!!  Here is Everett!!  yes, we are all impressed and love him already! 
 Elliot fell on his face falling out of the car while looking for his lost silly putty......still can't find it.
 After I played short order cook for friday nights dinner, we all headed to the gym for some FUN!!!  We raced the plasma cars around the track that Chris built!!  Elliot decided to switch it up and see if he could beat us on his trike....umm...he had issues!
 He, however, has no issues.....he's just happy.
 Chris built this crazy vertical playground for pennies!!!  Grabbed what the camp had around, plus a few extra supplies {remember the cargo net from my livingroom a few posts ago?  Here is it!!}
 Photo credit shot to Isaac!!
 He was fast!!
Belaying Chris!!
 Umm....I think I may be doing it wrong?
 Isaacs turn!!!
 He's up for it....


 Elliots turn!!  And he is ALL business....
 He hurt his thumb prior to climbing....
 "Long Live Love!! We Die Together!!!|"
 Timid at first....then he fell in love!! 
 Best Friend.....
 Beautiful Boy....

Working on a new editing program and i think i need to work on the pixels when shrinking....but i am too tired to redo a few of the fuzzy shots...it was such a great night.  I love my family...I love that we laugh alot.....I am so blessed.....