Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas EVE!!!

I am tired...but if i don't post this quickly before i get to bed....i will probably just be overwhelmed come next week when there will be a mountain of stuff to upload!  SO....here we are on Christmas Eve with one of our favorite families!!!  Here was the itinerary: arrive at 2:30....play.....and eat.....really sweet church service at 6 til 7....{people were happy to see us back after our month away...there are some really nice people at this little church we have started attending.....i think we will stick around awhile....}

After church....feeling thankful for all our blessings....Paul cooked dinner!!  Beef and brocoli stirfry....amazing!!  Ate dinner all together and watched the Jim Carey Grinch film!!

Here are the pics from this day....just so i don't forget.  Thanks Rach for your iphone pics...i have NOT been up to lugging out my camera these days......

Here are the boys with their glow mouths!!! 
Thanks Jackie for all the little gifts for the boys....they were all thrilled!!!
 Recipiants of vintage books....one electical...one woodworking.....
 In my favorite place....with my new favorite chinchila blanket!!
 I love that he loves to cook........he is welcome in our home ANYTIME!!!
 food + film + friends
 little buddies.....
 So thankful for health and happiness and alot of love around here......
we are more blessed than we know.
It was a great christmas eve.......
watching the best monologue ever!!!

"The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?"

~ Jim Carrey as The Grinch in How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)