Friday, January 13, 2012

June Margaret Winter

Beautiful baby #2 born to my amazing friend Kim......and her husband Jamie.  It feels like this stage of my life is filled with new little babies coming into the world.....its so nice watching my friends and my sister with their new little babies......i know some really great moms...
But here is kim and 2/3rds of her crew.....enjoying a caramel macchiato {her choice!!}
Jamie and June.....
 Oh babyland..... 
 I brought June some little legwarmers that older sis Penny promptly snagged and rocked out in!!  Not the best photo quality...but its a cell phone, what do you expect!  It did, however, catch how adorable she was in them!!  I love legwarmers.....so she and i have similar tastes!!!
Kim....its really crazy for me to soak in that you are old enough, not only to be married, but to have TWO children now!!!  I have known you for almost half my life and you will always be 12 in my mind!!  I think that you are a very mindful mom....with strong values and beliefs that i know these girls will absorb from you!  I am so proud to be your friend....i really am.  I am glad that you are here, and not winnipeg....there, i said it!!!  And i think i am allowed to say it because i am from winnipeg too!!!  May you enjoy a good beer tonight, may your milk come in strong....and may you BOTH master the LATCH!!!!!!  love you xoxox