Sunday, January 08, 2012

Will I ever buy pasta again??

We cooked today...........
Here is isaac making the filling for a lemon meringue pie!
Right beside him on the element is my good friend Trish's famous 'sweet' spaghetti sauce!!
And here he is making the meringue....he did a great job!
He and i watched a few youtube videos on making pasta....and since elizabeth gave me back my bread maker that has a pasta dough setting on it...i figured today was the day!!!  Homemade sauce deserves homemade pasta, doesn't it??

Thank GOODNESS Mel came over!!  This is definatly a two person job---and i don't mean one adult and one seven year old!!  It was fun...but it takes a knack to get the pasta dough right!!  I wish this girl wasn't staying away from glutton or else she could have enjoyed the fruits of our labor!!!
This little guy came onto the scene in the last minute to feed a strand through the maker!!!  I think he just wanted to make the blog!!!
The final product!!!
Cooking with kids 101 - done for the day!! Off to Eat!!