We finished "Our Common Purpose" training over at headquarters yesturday at 3pm. I was happy to head home....
Feeling pretty thankful for a job this morning as we got a bill for our car (again), but now its for wheel bearings. I understand why people lease......you throw money into your car whether its new or used.....
I dropped the kids off at the bus......i am back in pj's and puttering around the house. Turns out the Hunger Games are now on netflix....so thats on....sick movie....seriously sick. But its wrapped up in such a pretty 'film' that you can't really absorb what they are actually doing.
The other day, Elliot came into the kitchen and he had his wallet. In it, was $5 from grandma and grandpa.....he wanted to spend it. We informed him that he needs to share it with his brother.
He proceeds to the cutlery drawer and takes out scissors....he is going to cut it in half to give one half to his brother.
I love it! So literal.
Nice to be home.....