This is the exciting space where I spend my days......my desk is all clear only because I am packed up for my long day in Nanaimo, so laptop and papers are all packed and in my car ready for the long ride.
After work, it was time to pick up the boys for piano....while they did that, I had a nice visit with Christie.....and then drumming!! Elliot is more interested in taking drum than Isaac.....so elliot is going to take the full lesson from now on.....he really has good rhythm!!
Our friend Eric came to spend the evening!! We had an amazing taco salad for dinner......after making lunches, playing a few card games with the boys, Chris and Paul left for an errand in nanaimo...so eric kept me company and we made some devilled eggs for a potluck lunch at work tommorow!
Now he and I are watching "alone in the wilderness"...
Good Night!!!



