Friday, January 18, 2013

Skating and the Take-Over....

With P90X last night, and almost 7km walk (10,000 steps!!) this morning with Amanda....I was more than happy to crawl back into bed this morning and watch a couple movies while the kids were at school.  It was a glorious day to just lay there, sleep, be a lug - i MUST be tired because I enjoyed it WAY too much.  Even Marika and Lisa came to visit this aft, and had to join me in my bed since I wouldn't get out! ;-)

I ended up picking the kids up from the bus in my PJ's and then realized on the way home we needed pepperoni from the grocery store for our friday night pizza's!!  Well....I will walk around town in my lulu's all day, but i draw the line at my pj's!!  So....i sent Isaac!!  Yup!! This big kid walked in, handed his note to the deli girl, got the meat, proceeded to the pop aisle and grabbed a pop....paid and proudly walked out to the car!!  He was SO pleased with his adventure!  He even did a 'price comparison' on the pop he was allowed to choose!  After he had to drink his spinach and banana smoothy at dinner, he didn't have much room for pop, but he was so pleased with his task!!

After dinner, we headed out skating with some camp friends.....it was actually a really great night even though I was pretty much dragged {i have to work hard to keep my pj's on around here!!!}


 This KID did SO well tonight!!! I was so proud!!  What a difference a year makes!!  He skated around for most of the night, mainly on his own!!  SO PROUD of this guy!!!

 Once they were done, this is what occupied them so I could keep skating!!!
 Then we took over timmies......literally.
 Marika and Lisa came up for the evening.....so did Derek.....good times.
We've got some pretty good people around here......