Sunday, January 20, 2013

Memory Lane.....

Today was filled with cleaning, prepping, list making, chilling.....and basically just getting ready for the week!!

There is much good food in the fridge, meals are planned for the week, laundry done and put away.....ahhhh!

So, while I wasn't looking...the kids pulled out an old photo album of my childhood...so i thought i would share a few of the pics here.  I did do a little bit of tormenting on my cousin Jons facebook wall as well as my sisters, but i will save my own for my little blog that nobody else really sees!!!

Here I am in all my permed glory!!!   I think this was grade 5? or maybe it was 6.....If it was grade 5, that was the year Danny Thomas fell in love with me......;-)  I mean, how could he NOT??  Check OUT that perm.....that cowlick.....that dimple!!  Isaac was all flattery when he asked if this was a boy.....
 Hmmm....grade 3?  Must be.....because the next year was private school and then my hair went super short!!  See the 'needle' mark in the middle of my forehead......had that forever....glad its gone now, though i can still feel the bump....man, i love this look...may bring it back.....
 How can this post go on with out a shot of my counter-part....my SISTER!!!  Did she cut her own bangs?  Did my mom do it?  Wish i knew....oh man, wish i knew.....
 She rocked this hair cut for years......i remember always trying to get her to tuck her hair behind her ears like a girl....she would refuse and kick up dust in my face as she walked away......
 And then there was Jonathon.......