Friday, February 01, 2013

Friday......Double Dose of A!!

Rachel came over early this morning to watch greys with me....the kids had just left for school when I get a call from Chris saying 'the boys talked me into driving them to school!'....well then.  Good thing i got up early to make them lunches, got them breakfast and had them ready for the 8am bus......sigh.

After greys was over, Rach headed back to her place to clean minus her crew....and I had nice chats with my sister in Kelowna, and folks in Florida.....

Then it was time to walk...our friday routine when we are both available.  I love chatting with A....she is an easy sounding board, and sometimes it sucks, but normally its pretty great being pals with a therapist!
 When we finished.....chris and I had lunch together....the Rach and I had an overdue chat.  Its not often we get to really chat with 5 little guys running around all the time.  But the afternoon went by really quickly, and before long it was time to get the boys from the bus.  We had a little play together after school with Alex and Dylan....these are the boys who have known eachother pretty much since birth, so they play really well.  Amanda and I had a nice cup of tea and chatted until it was time to go.......we were both happy listening to our boys laugh together.
5 years ago!!
Love it!

Oh...and a little side note of a very proud mama:  Isaac got 14/15 on his english spelling test today!!