Here is the video that Kim made of my dear friend.....
Here we are at Amaras baby shower.....sweet little thing. What really stood out for me about this night, was not only the surrounding of so many friends to support Nic, but of Nics mom...who had flown in from Calgary. She quietly cuddled Danika for much of the night (Nics older daughter)...but when it came time to speak to the group at the end of the evening...she thanked all of us for being such a loving and supportive community for her daughter. She then prayed for her daughter and I was filled with emotion at how happy I was for Nic, that she had a mom who loved God and loved her family so much.
After the baby shower, Rach and I had a little detour to camp and went to play in one of the cabins down by the water.....up to no good, you could say.
SUCH great memories of this stairwell......


