Chris and I headed into town on friday to see our youngest swim with his school. This is what we arrived to! Elliot and his friend Ty.....they were keeping busy jumping off the steps into the water! Such young, uninhibited joy.....i remember just jumping into the water. Some of my favorite times, even now as an adult (though it hardly happens anymore!)...is to grab the hand of a friend whom I am comfortable with and love, and jump, screaming, into the lake off the dock!!
Here he is asking for us to purchase him a pair of goggles from the pool store.....not really even a 'Hi!!! You came to see me!!!!"....but a "hey, glad you are here, you will buy me goggles right?".....sigh...walking wallets we are.....
Today, being Saturday, Chris spent the morning in bed reading the new David Balducci book I got him from the library....and then we all cleaned the house until Jon and Mel arrived for lunch. Chris and Jon spent their afternoon doing this:
Mel and I made some granola bars, played cards, chatted, laughed, crashed on the couch, watched an episode of Whitney, talked some more....it was a nice, long visit and much overdue. I love that girl.....
Tonight I made some baked pasta, and I had to take a picture of my man reading his book next to the fire....
I also asked Elliot to give me his favorite pose!! So...here we are!
And on another very exciting note, there is now a beautiful boat on our family!! (and by family, I mean, my parents.....guess where we want to spent next December now?!!!) The boat is parked in the Bahamas!!
Isaac just looked over my shoulder and said "WHOA!! Did grand dad going to buy that boat?!" And when I said that he just bought it, he had the same reaction as me;
"YES!!!!!!!! YES!!!!"





