I was coming up to Whistler with a super fun group of women to support them in their quest to crawl through the mud together. I was going to be their photographer and Sherpa!! But I was just in for a fun girls weekend away!
So lots of fun and laughs and food was consumed on the Friday night - mission accomplished based on that night alone!
Kristen and I left them last night after hottubs and wine to come home to a warm cozy bed and I was going to meet them back in the morning!!
So after a nice morning with Kristens family ... Dave made crepes, kids were adorable ... And we were getting ready to leave for the mountain when Daves contact breaks in half in his eye!! So while Kristen runs to London Drugs for an eye flush since no flushing or poking around manually was helping ... I looked after these crazies: Yes, they are more than adorable ... Little Maryn has grown up so much since our baby cuddles !!
So Kristen came home, flushing attempts continued, as did texts from my team wondering where I was? I'm sad I missed their start and I heard from someone who just finished that they took 3 hours ... So here I sit!!
In the Starbucks in Whistler village!! I love the vibe and busy-ness of it all!!! And by the way? It has started to POUR!!! I came in here initially to grab a coffee to stand in line to head up in the gondola but guess what!? That 10 minute gondola ride was almost an hour wait!! Hahaha ... Oh man! Rain! Mud! Cold! AND lines? No thanks! I'm good .... Pretty happy just chilling here. Let me know when it's time to head to the ferry ... I am starting to miss my kids!



