A seamless breakfast with Rachel Christie this morning as she dropped me off at the ferry and took my car home .... A quiet and quick ferry ride to vancouver to meet the Mudderella team!!
Checking into the hotel (theirs not mine! I'm sleeping at Kristins house in my own bed ...) (Susan! This is the whistler worldmark! I've always wanted to know what it was like .... It's lovely)
Kristin came for supper and spent the evening with us ....
We all wandered the village, then when our feet got sore, we headed back to the condo for a hot tub, a glass of wine and more snacks...... Now I'm back at Kristins and we stayed up til almost midnight talking and I'm in the most comfortable bed!!The teams start time is 11:45 tommorow... So it will be a slow and chill morning ! Then I will take pictures and cheer on my team!!



