Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Back to life!!

Back to work .... Back to school .... 

This tea bag amused me this morning : 
I had some paperwork to walk over to the Vitals agency so I thought I'd do it during the boys piano lessons and get all my fitbit steps in.  I overshot how far the agency was, so the upside is I got a ton of steps but the down side was that I was late to get back to the boys!

I found their beautiful teacher playing a music game with them in the sunshine on her porch while they waited. 
It was a music theory game to teach them about counting .... Apparently they are quite competitive with eachother.  She's such a great teacher .... Giving them songs they are interested in - Elliot has a new Zelda song to learn.... She just listens close to them. We are so lucky to have her.