I thought this was a funny shot of my 'work station' at home on Monday morning! Elliot was still super sick and somehow my back totally went out on me on Sunday night!!! So, Monday morning, this was the lineup!!
Elliot drank tea and smoothies .... but he was not well, he slept for much of the day ....
He told me that he knew he was sick because he didn't want to play Wii!
When Isaac came home, he was happy for a long time working on stop motion .... such a creative kid.
This was Tuesday afternoon around 3 .... we had just had a hot tub and crawled into bed and both of us had a nap ... this is where Isaac found us when he came home on the bus!It's Wednesday now. My back feels better though I still need a little help through the day .... today was a tougher day because I was in a car and an office chair in Nanaimo for most of the day. I was glad I went, there is a lot happening at work and this was a good meeting to be part of. The boys were ready to go home when I picked them up at 2:20 .... so we got home and I crawled into bed with my achy back while the boys had a snack and did a pile of chores. We ate soup and watched movies and the afternoon flew by. Since Elliot is still unwell, we have had no visitors, which has been a nice change of pace for us. Chris is coming home tomorrow night ... he is eager to get home to see us and do some laundry he says. ;-)




