Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday

Laid in bed for too long this morning debating whether to get up or keep sleeping!  Ugh. Still half capacity but got up. Beautiful children were already fed and ready to go .... So it was just me. Threw a dress over my pjs and headed out the door. Upside is coworkers complimented my camo tights when I got to work. Said I was so 'funky'.... Thanks to JL for sending me home with rebar lentil soup from last family dinner. 
After piano, though dinner was planned, these clowns had convinced me to take them to Whitespot. (Elliot is demonstrating his air sandwich)... Such funny kids ....
Back was so sore when I got home. Still so achy. Love our hottub!!  Chris made us all chicken caesor salad and we had a chill night. Except for haircuts, it was pretty chill. Kids were NOT happy with their cuts:
Chris is reading to Isaac right now (he loves that his oldest boy still lets him read to him every night).... So Elliot and I hang out on the couch