A few of my favourite friends .... 20 years and going strong ....
Our toes ....
My hard working hubby was setting up the beach party this afternoon and appeared to have an audience!!
This is Charlene and Jolene .... Two pretty important women I met 2 years ago here at camp. Charlene (lovely blond on be left), I was drawn to two summers ago. There was something about her that made me go sit next to her one day on the beach. She has three fantastic daughters, Ryanne, Devon and the youngest spitfire Allie. (Not sure if I spelled it right). We've kept in touch the past few years but camp is where we reconnect but it's never enough time. And Jolene is her friend who comes each summer with her kids because her family lives in Japan with her Japanese husband. Jolene is the one who speaks to me about Asia and Thailand and is just so honest about everything. I just love these ladies. And I plan to take the boys up island in a few weeks before Jolene goes back to Japan.Court came for a spontaneous hottub tonight because she told me she hurt her back unloading a food order the other day, so she came to loosen up her back. We enjoyed watching Mia pounce around the yard, she's so fast!!




