The boys are at an age where the last few years they have packed for themselves. I often have made them a check list, but they did really well this year without one. I love that they are both packing in their onesies!!
Nona's Tilley hat will be making the journey to wildside this week. Turns out Isaac's leaders both wear them!!
Isaacs bag is packed including his yo-yo, dinosaur head, harmonica and drawing pad.
Elliot was the first to leave this afternoon as his camp started at two.Next it was Isaac's turn at 4 PM. Chris has been busy with the first day of camp, so he said goodbye to Isaac, and he and I headed over to registration
Max was waiting for Isaac. Isaac just cannot take a picture without doing bunny ears, but Max is wise to him and smacks his hand away and smacks Isaac in the face by accident. LOL, I got the progression. Isaac recovers and still wins in the end with the bunny ears.
Tonight at dinner I am the creepy mom who looks for her kid in the crowd of campers. I laughed to myself as I watched Elliot put a napkin up against his face where he had cut the eyeholes out of and was looking at everybody through them. He was cracking people up and laughing himself, I think he is going to have a great week.And now it's just us.








