Chris was pretty tired this morning so I led some family campers up the mountain so he could keep sleeping. Beautiful way to start the day!
The afternoon was full of sun and a nice time down on the beach. I came home to Isaac finishing up some screen time and overhearing him tell the zalinkos that they were in his space. No kidding. Lol. They missed my boys ...
Family camp always means Rods homemade ice cream sandwiches!!! As you can tell, we are all pretty happy.
Unfortunatly I forgot I was scheduled to run stairs with this beauty this evening. At one point, I thought chocolate chip mint ice cream would come up. When she sent me the text this morning about doing stairs today, I responded with this;
Home for night game!! Boys were bad guys and did a great job chasing down campers. She posted this screenshot later on our secret posse page for healthy role models:








