Monday, November 14, 2016

Bennett turns 3!!!

On our way to the Rentons on Monday night, there were a bunch of wood piles being control burned .... The pictures don't do it justice. 
Bennett is the sweetest little boy. Very quiet and calm and just seems to take it all in. 
He willingly gave thank you hugs to everyone after he opened their gifts!!
Mel and I were chatting on the couch that of every family dinner was like this night, we would enjoy them a lot more. So calm, people we can just talk freely with .... The kids were all so sweet.  
Was trying to take a picture of our lovely hosts who were posing very nicely in the kitchen. In walked Chris.  
Oop .... In walked Chris again.  
When we it home, I didn't want to watch Jimmy Fallen, so I went and watched Rachel clean her kitchen. It wasn't that much more entertaining. 
However, I got a little more insight on the pills and meds she gives Jax .... She told me there is only 6 months left of this form of treatment.