SPCA camp day #2 .... Today was Jaxs day to come and Marty stayed home. Marty didn't have the best first day because the silly counsellors made him tie his hair back before going into the cat room. He didn't like that (I didn't blame him - they don't make girls do that!) so Jax was excited to come along! And they had such a fun day together.
Today (Wednesday) Marty was back on board after hearing Jax and Elliot talk about how much fun they had on day 2.... Here they are saying goodbye to "cowboy", the Jack Russell puppy ....
Meanwhile, I hit up my acupuncturist for some help with my shoulder and this sickness I can't seem to shake. By 3 I am so ready for bed. When I got home this afternoon Chris was already fast asleep. Here he is on his way to the hottub ... He's exhausted too and fighting the same cold/sickness as me. I'm curled up now too .... we are a sorry pair!!
Hopefully the upswing is coming ....dinner was awesome. Best part was watching our camp kids play before supper. 



