Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wednesday that felt like Monday ...

Work sucks these days. Since you only really need one good work friend, I have Catherine.  She promises that flowers make things better .....
and I thought a Big Mac would make things better:
Turns out she was more right than me. This made me feel worse lol. Sweet Nic brought me an iced coffee, even when I tried to save her from my poor, sorry company.  So after work dragged on forever, Carrie and I took the kids to see Dispicable Me 3 while sis and I went to see Spider-Man 3 at the next door theater. Our movie was an hour longer than theirs, so they kind of saw 2 shows ....
Carrie made a great dinner when we got home. We both agreed that everyone needs a wife!!  

Jack is sick so I think he's going to bed soon. Here he is forgetting his towel after his hottub.  Figured he'd just dry off in the  open. 
Time well spent with my sister.  Loving it!!!