Monday, July 17, 2017

Monday - Day 1 of Intermediate #1

Isaac slept in this morning and joined in with his cabin mid-morning.  


He's in one of the new white tent cabins so asking Jake Beveridge (cabin mate) how they are, he says "they're cool. But hot in the day time and cold at night!"  What? So my baby is gonna freeze tonight??  They start walking away and I'm yelling after them "honey!! I'll bring you more blankets! Come home if you're cold!!!" Lol .. So fun.  Love him and love to torture him. 
Ticket to Ride was tonight's game. 
It's one of my favorites that Chris runs. I think it lets kids have so many role options depending on their character. It's very cool.  Only one cabin leader stepped on one of the nails that hold down the train track. Not sure how he did it but why was he playing barefoot??  Hence why Chris goes over the field after the game with the huge magnet. Staff only missed picking up one this week! Chris found it!!
Checking in on chapel.  So much space! So much air!!
Down to one kid for the week!! He's taking turns - he slept with Chris last night while I was in the sick room and now he's with me tonight- I don't want to leave the room that has fresh air! Mittens is being super annoying though just having found Elliot on ground level to walk all over.