Family camp is over, friends have all gone home. So since it was Chris's day off, we tried to have a boat adventure today on the big lake as we thought we had figured out the issue with the boat: water in the gas lines. Well .... That may or may not be the problem as the boat continued to sputter and die. Very sad (1st world problem)..so we pulled it out of the big lake and put it back onto mesachie to try to run the water out of the lines on a safe lake ... We ended up at wildside and it was a bit of a ghost town, so we all crawled into the hammocks for a snack and a nap !! It was a welcomed turn of events after such a disappointing morning. There is Chris napping, and elliot is all smiles after being allowed to download a new game called "Pokemon Go".....
One of my most favourite family members is struggling with some heart issues so we barged our way in to give him some love and company. I let him beat me in crib. ;-).
Just kidding .... It's a game my family always loved and I've always hated .... But I'll play if it means spending time. Just thankful he didn't skunk me ....
In other news, Poppy (one of Avas best friends who has the same kind of leukaemia as Jax) shaved her head today. Getting ahead of the beast that will eventually have all her hair fall out. She's been following me on Instagram so I've been trying to post more for her to follow since she seems to like everything I put up there. What a girl .... Doesn't she just look like a fighter?





