Second last full day of Juniors #2....Elliot wants to be done. Rough kid in his cabin is going home at dinner tonight. But I don't think he will opt to be a camper again ...
He caved and let him come home for breakfast and a little rest. I made him a good spinach smoothie. I said "ugh, I wonder if I'm a bad mom for letting you come home when nobody else is allowed to" and he responds "you're a wonderful mom ... Thank you so much"
I also was asked to run the coffee bar at 3 for their staff .... I had Chris's assistants over for lunch because lunch was hotdogs (yuck) .... And they were saying they crave vegetables!!! So, I brought my Vitamix down to the cafe and gave staff a choice of iced coffee or a spinach/berry smoothie. Elliot came in at the end and I gave him a banana peanut butter smoothie that he said was amazing.
Hanging out with mittens by the water this evening. Such a cute girl ....
This guy joined me too ...
tonight we sputtered around the lake. What is wrong with this boat?! It always re-starts but I'm excited to be able to do some good trips off this lake. I always feel so awkward driving at the other end of the lake even though we are just putting ....Here is Chris waving enthusiastically at Elliot (who was across the lake at the outdoor chapel, IN chapel). This is funny because Elliot doesn't like going to chapel and he'd much rather have been in this sputtering boat with us!
2nd week of the summer, we were all out paddleboarding with the girls and Trish jumped in and was able to retrieve the camp gong that had broken off the stand. Pretty lucky it didn't fall down the mountain into the depths!! It kind of stuck to the angle and we could see it from the surface!! So I repainted it and here it is!!!










