Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday happenings ....

Tuesday morning I was in the café making latte's for Elizabeths kitchen staff.  I know she loves the café, and so to keep her happy and wanting to come back, I made a point of coming in early twice this week to make her crew coffees.  Meredith was in early as well ... so she was nice company ... 
As was Chris, once he came back from getting his crappy Iced Capp ....
Tuesday morning I booked to meet a service provider at my favorite coffee shop for our meeting to review her funding .... I have decided to make more appointments outside the office since I hate my new office space ...
Cristin met me for a quick drink after work ... I never see this girl ...
Truth .... but not really ... I don't want to be fat, but I don't love salads .....
My kids truth .... Elliot says he is a flee'er where Isaac said he would clean .... so funny ... I wonder if I really look like this .. probably.
Boat ride to Wildside tonight to give Jon and Mel a squeeze for their anniversary ... 8 years!
Home again ... just a moment before bed .... such sweet boys ....