Thursday, May 05, 2011

Old friend friday.......no wait, its only wednesday!! feels like friday....

Lovely Jinny took ownership of my kiddies for the day so that I could have a kidless day in Victoria!

Spring hair cut and hi lite -- check!

Lunch with kim at a peruvian restaurant -- {recommended by local cab drive=surefire bet!}

 This girl has been my friend since grade 8!
 She has the same diamond ring on since grade 8 ... and her pinky fingernail still looks the same as in highschool. 
She used to say she liked to take dew of a leaf first thing in the morning and drink it from that long pinky nail {sheesh, weird things I remember!}
 We ate, we grabbed lattes and perused local clothing stores....we each bought a soy (or hemp) shirt...and we laughed and caught up with eachother for a few lovely hours.....she has had quite the ride that past few months. 
And soon she will be the marketing director for a sweet Art gallery in Regina.....she seems happy, so I'm happy....but she's worked hard and deserves a great life.