Iced Tea!
The Hammock! {and a sweet afternoon nap in the hammock with the sun blaring on my face!}
Eating dinner outside down at the camp with the summer staff.....Spaghetti dinner! Elliot played in the playground while I ate but when he was ready, he was so funny to look at with sauce on his forehead!!
This afternoon while Isaac was in school, Elliot and I put our helmets on and hit the road for our first quad ride of the season!
He is such great company!! Half way through our ride, I noticed he was angled weird...sort of reaching down towards our feet? I slowed down to see what he was reaching for....turned out the little turkey nabbed my cell phone from the side bags and was trying to play brickbreaker on my blackberry and dropped it and was trying to reach it {before i noticed??}
We live in the most amazing place.....especially now that summer is upon us.

