Saturday, April 13, 2013

Friday....Riding, Wrens Birthday and Elliot swimming!!

After I dropped my lovely boys off running to their classrooms, I headed over to Kelly's for a quick visit before it was time to go riding!!  It was raining when I arrived, but Major was in fine form as he had just received a massage and his feet done.   We had such a great ride, he is calm and sweet..and his owner says she loves that he seems to like me!  
 After my ride (just after 1 hour, my poor knee joints!!  ugh, I am getting old...and this morning i feel like I worked out too hard yesturday, but i know i didn't!! ).....ran into Katrina Lockwood on my way to lunch.  That is one girl with alot going on....we haven't seen eachother since our boys were much smaller....

Wren is 11 today!!!  I really want to make a point of spending time with my nieces and nephews that I have close by!  I remember how much i loved my aunt judy.......lunch went by quickly....I had to eat quickly to keep up with this girl...she is proficient with her chopsticks and possesses the elusive skill of being able to talk and eat basically at the same time!!  She ended up loving dynamite rolls........
 At 2, I surprised Elliot by watching him swim with his class at the pool.  He pretty much hangs on his own...I watched him in his lifejacket, get out of the pool, jump in happily, and repeat...all by himself.  He saw me and quickly swam over, once he got to me, he put on his crying elliot face and said 'can I just come with you enstead of going back to school?'  That was the plan originally  but I hate when he turns his whiney voice on and off....bleh....can't wait for him to come out of this stage!  But we headed to starbucks and each of us had a hot drink and sat and chatted for a little while before heading to the school to pick up Isaac.
His top tooth is coming in, though its hard to see.  But he is a really sweet boy. Today we are spending the day together while Isaac goes to a 'Bach Birthday Party' with Malea at her studio to play with the 'big kids'.  He has been invited to play his new Bach song that he is playing very well, so I am proud of him!  We are heading out now to Wrens family picnic, and then its isaacs party while Elliot and I bomb around, clean the chiro, etc.....should be a nice day!  Ciao!!