Sunday, April 07, 2013

Sunday Morning 'church'......

We were almost to church this morning, and decided at the last minute that we wanted to be outside.  So, we took in the new trail on maple mountain near qwanoes.  It was fun, the end of Juniors camp, and we could hear them describing the games...not sure if I could handle living to close to camp, not being part of it, but having to listen to it for 2 straight months of the year!  It was loud.....but the trails were as lovely as I remember......

 Chris and I used to hike these trails all the time when we lived in crofton and worked at Qwanoes......
 And here we are now.....hiking with two beautiful boys....we still feel like kids though.
 This guy is really into tree climbing these days!!!
 This guy was a master hiker today.....took a few drinks from the icy streams.....they are both getting so great to take out....compared to even 6 months ago, they didn't complain and we hiked for 2 straight hours...1 hour up, 1 hour back!
 Here we are again......i love arbutus trees.....


Fantastic family time.....