Turns out we almost finished close to lunch time, so we hit up Mr. Mikes for some lunch.....
He does his own bunny ears....where is grand dad when you need him eh Isaac?
We went and saw the Croods.....so many great one liners.....turns out we knew alot of people in the theatres.....Gene and the boys on our left, Jenny (a mesachie mom) and her girls on our right....it was kinda fun.
Ice cream after the movie with their oldest little guy friends.....I loved seeing isaac and alex giggle together during the movie....they've known eachother for so long.....it was good.
When we got back, we were treated to a salmon dinner by some lovely neighbors!!
And I saw this on someones facebook wall this morning and thought it resonated well with me.
I love this blog, but it really does only give the 'highlight reel'. Like, does anyone know if the last few days has been a full moon because my children have been driving me nuts, especially yesterday They have been great today, mainly because I think yesterday was so hard).....but the constantly asking for stuff, not being grateful for what they have been getting, it never being enough, not listening the first time something is asked of them....it just added up and by 5 when I got home, I had that 'dead' look in my eyes that made Chris jump into gear (mainly to protect the offspring?). The evening was enjoyable because we had two friends over with very similar problems that they are dealing with at the same time....so it was nice to have some sounding boards and sympathetic ears....plus they fed us salmon. It was a win win.






