Friday, November 21, 2014

Auxano Christmas Family Dinner ..

It was the first time I really was not "happy" to contribute something to one of our meals.  It was the end of a very long work week and peeling 25 pounds of potatoes was very low on my "feel like doing" list.  

But I peeled them, boiled them (in the biggest pot camp has, and I am still not done scrubbing the black and brown off my stove. Not sure how that happened but I have used 3 different scrubbers and still it looks caked on!)

Here is Chris who showed up just before it was time to.  He yelled out at dinner "I helped mash!!!!"  Nice. 
The crowd was pretty low key tonight.  Only a few kids ... Zalinko kids stayed home because Bennett had a cold. 
Turkey dinner never gets old!
Everett!
Nice to see Everett getting older and chatting with the other kids. Here he asked Isaac to show him his magic trick again!  Attentive audience!
Bennett is still in the middle of figuring out all his allergies so JL has cut everything out of her diet and weaning things back in to monitor his reactions.  It's not easy for this family right now ...
David is fun ....
Elliot seems to like him best ....
Sweet little quinlynn is walking all over the place these days!  I asked Mel how she can stand all the cuteness .... 
Chilling in the adult room ... Quieter ...
Well .... Sortof.  He serenaded us for a very long time.  It was cool.