Couldn't help but feel so thankful standing in this crowd of free people. Free because of the actions of others. It's quite overwhelming when you really stop for a moment.
The place we were going to hit up for lunch with the Burdges was closed, so we took Isaac for his first Mr Mike's Burger .... I am not a huge burger fan, but when I have one, it's a mr mikes. Nobody believed me that Isaac should just have the small sliders .... He also agreed he could eat the full adult burger! There was debate all day of whether we were going to go see Big Hero 6. So the deal that he made was "if I finish it, you'll take us to the movie?!" .... I took that bet.
Oh my goodness .... I haven't laughed this har in awhile. He persevered .... Finished it!! While we were waiting in the line up for the movie, he looks up at me "umm ... We can go home if you want mom". "Why!? Do YOU want to go home?" "Yes..."He felt pretty sick. So I made the two boys "walk me" around the property loop once and load up a bunch of firewood.
Now we are all chilling out and Chris went metal detecting.



