Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday ....

Tuesday went quickly .... As it seems to go the closer we get to departure time!!  It was an uber quick day at work .... I left at 1:30 to meet Kirsten for coffee!  Love meeting her at Starbucks because she works at the one in Victoria so she has an employee card!!

At 2:20 we drove the boys to piano and amused ourselves for the next hour by hunting for coffee for me.  Here we are at Serious Coffee;
After piano, she went on her way and the boys and I went to the pool. It's a fantastic new stage of the boys swimming together without me. I went upstairs for a tough TRX class run by my old friend Crystal.  She laughed when I called her a crazed animal. Love her class though, only 1/2 hour and so tired after!!  Joined the boys after in the pool for a swim and a sauna.  JL was there with her kids which was sweet. 

Chris had been metal detecting and beat us home. This is what we came home to!
Quite pleased with my sweet husband!!

They are all in the hottub now before bed, I'm going to go join them!!!