Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Baileys at the Ingrams!!

This is what old people do in their spare time ..... just kidding Ingrams!  I was glad to see this sitting out in the kitchen today - it shows a concerned effort to track ones blood pressure so one stays alive!  Although, perhaps some anger management classes are in order as my cuff was viciously ripped off my arm when the male in this picture saw the healthy numbers on the blood pressure screen, screaming "ARG!! You're JUST like Jenny!!!".....hmm..thank you, I thought, I like Jenny.  
But all kidding aside, we made some wicked homemade Baileys together today!!  Neither of us are huge drinkers of the stuff, which made it funny .... but I have to keep looking for different ways to get invited into their home to spend time with them!!  So - I may have found a successful one?
Oh ... We also picked up this girl from Margs house on the way to Jenny and Trents.  She had a lovely month at the Burdges while we were away... Watching Maisy's every move!!