Thursday, December 04, 2014

We stopped running for the day ......

We all slept in.... And then Chris and I went back to bed!  I guess we were tired?  Takes awhile to slow down I suppose ... So the kids had a great day full of their favourite screens.  And then we woke up and took them to a bigger screen!!!

Big Hero 6!!  We've been waiting til holidays to see this one and it was really worth the wait!!  
One of the sweetest shows I've ever seen .... Definatly want to buy this one when it comes out on video.  
This is the kind of beans the boys are when not exercised properly.  They've been nuts all day ... Happy, but nuts in the 'drive your folks crazy' kinda way!!
Stopped in at walmart for milk and some drawing supplies for the kids ...... Hey! Can you see Elliot?!  He disappeared!!
This is the Mormon church that is like a becon over st george.  I really want to attend a service ... But I don't have a skirt, proper shoes or a ride (Chris doesn't want to go...he says he barely likes going to services for a faith he believes in, nevermind one he doesn't....I guess that was valid.). Still trying to figure out how much I really do want to attend a service.  If I'm truly interested or not.  
It really is a formidable building.  I am going to hit the visiter centre that is located outside the church tommorow.  Yes... It has a visiter centre!!

Kids swam while I walked on the treadmill and chatted with sister.  I miss her.  This is fun but I miss my people.