Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Libby Update!

Hi Sharon,

Thanks again SOOOO MUCH!  Luke is on cloud nine.  He's all smiles and when I asked him "Is this what you hoped having a bird would be like?"  He grinningly said "YES!"  After I read your email about the eggs, we had to have some breakfast for dinner to make her some...  I hope the photos come through ok.  When we view them they start huge then adjust smaller but I know some people only get them as huge...grrr.  At any rate there is a very happy boy here with a happy bird who both seem to be smitten.  I also mentioned to Luke that birds like to hear your voice, so now he's willingly doing his home reading from school to read to her. WOOT WOOT!!  (Yes, she tried to eat the page, but it was a really good book!)

Thank you so much for your kindness!

Elisa and family