Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday! Family work weekend....

Turned out to be a beautiful day for families to play at the camp after a full day of work projects yesturday!

It started with chapel, which was so nice to have without having to drive an hour!! One more reason that I love this man: he entertains little ones who don't want to sit through chapel. 
I deeked out at the end as well to play, this kid is so cute!  We love Bennett. 
Chris took all her kids for a golf cart ride, so we got 5 kid free minutes together. It was nice!
After lunch I got to pull some tube rides!! Wondering if I should send this shot to isaacs chiropractor?? :-)
Biggest compliment of the day came when Isaac said out of his 10 tube rides today, I was the best driver who gave the best ride!! Yes!!!!
Really is my happy place!!
In my favorite boat ...
Chris worked on the new irrigation system that was just put in... The boy would love to rest but he knew that if he didn't get the irrigation put in and filled in, then he would be working on it alone for awhile after the work party leaves tommorow.  I am incredibly proud of him ... Such a hard worker.  He did say it was hard to be working and watching everyone relaxing but he knew he didn't want to work on this after the weekend ... So dedicated.  Love him. 
And best picture of the day I think belongs to the Zalinko couple who were taking a moment to take it all in.