Sunday, May 17, 2015

Some childhood things are home!!!

For most of my life I have known that my mom and dad have had two grandfather clocks to give to my sister and I when we became adults.... Here we are in front of the clock that would be mine 22 years later!!
There was also a piece of wood with a wolf carved onto it that held many memories of our childhood cabin.  This wolf was the entryway to our loft that Carrie and I shared and slept in for many summers!!  So now, when I sit in my favorite spot in my house, this is my view and it makes my heart very happy!!
Another piece that came home with us was one of my Nanas little side tables... It's nice to have a piece, that reminds me of her, in a room that I spent so much time in. 
And Chris is still valiantly trying to find a spot for the wooden propeller that was grandads!  This location is still up for debate!