Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day to my dad!

I chat with my dad quite a bit on the phone ... I think we've gotten out of the habit of Skyping because of bad Wi-Fi connections.  But one of my favorite weekend moments this past weekend was sitting on the dock talking to my dad, drinking a coffee, and listening to him discover a bat in his garden shed.  I won't go into detail because I love my dad but I will just say it was a highlight, only made better by him closing the conversation by saying "I wish you hadn't heard that".

I am still laughing ... But that's my dad for you .. We like to laugh and one of my favorite traits of his is how he tells stories and makes us laugh.

Happy Fathers Day Dad!!! Love you souch and looking forward to spending more time with you this summer !!