Thursday, June 11, 2015

Our day home .... Summer preview!

It really does feel like summer is here already....school and work are just annoyances that interrupt it!

This picture is taken on Isaacs first bike ride to wild side.  Elliot and I met him at wild side....Man, this kid is growing up.
Brothers on the water.
One of the highlights of today was spending some time with this girl.....when you find somebody where nothing is off the table in your conversations, you hold on tight (even if they are much younger than you!)  I just love her candid, honest, no filtered opinions ..... 
That afternoon, the Fitzpatricks joined us for Steve's 32nd birthday!  I decided to include him some family traditions!  Including Rollkuchen and rabuse! (Thank you barbecue for letting me do this outside)
I think my grandma would have been proud!
and I think my dad would have been proud that I made somebody an angel food cake for their birthday!
oh this girl ... she just brightens up my life.