I am prepping for my 'Healthy Role models' (hrm) challenge that is 12 weeks long and starts tommorow!! I've got my binder ready with all the info, skipping rope, step up, elastic and yoga ball, protein balls made, clean eating banana muffins done, veggies cut and ready .... The goal? Get lean and get stronger. I am part of a group of friends .... We are ready to lug each other through this.
But for tonight? Jamie Oliver's pasta!!! I made the mistake of watching him make this and it didn't disappoint! Fennel, balsamic, turkey, tomatoes.... It rocked!!
Chia seed and date chocolate pudding for dessert later .... The kids had new pancakes this morning and did fine: 1/2c oats, 1/2c cottage cheese and 3 eggs .... Cooked in coconut oil with some blueberries .... They ate them no complaints. So.... This is how we are trying to go the next 12 weeks .... Clean eating and a few weekly workouts ... Doable.






