Thursday, March 24, 2016

Mom preps to leave ....

So after our morning hottub and one of her morning smoothies, mom made a huge pot of stew for chicken pot pie!!
Isaac and I watched her organize the cupboards and the fridge:
It was so good having her here .... It's been awhile since I've been this sick.... So it's been a major reprieve!
She and dad left before lunch on Wednesday.  We had a second turkey dinner ready for tonight's dinner, so I went back to bed for the afternoon. She cleaned up and had everything organized before she left which was so great.  Nothing like some extra help when you are so sick!!  Isaac and Elliot were both sick by this point..... I think they left just in time. I'm still nursing a wicked spell of pink eye, day 4....and Isaac and Elliot are struggling to get over their colds!!  I guess it's a gift to be able to stay home and rest and heal?
Pretty excited for healthier days ahead!!! We have a long awaited wedding and an Easter egg hunt this weekend that we all want to be healthy for!!