It worked out really well for Deanna and I to make dinner for the students tonight. We were supposed to do it last night, but Kelly had put a roast on and Jim didn't know that until he arrived at camp. Given the state of my neck last night compared to tonight, it worked out for the best.
I had each student come in and take a turn separately for their pile of dough!
Even Elliot was excited to do his own pasta!!
I can't get over how much I love this KitchenAid and the pasta attachment!!
I was happy to stick to making the pasta dough, and it turns out Deanna makes a really great healthy Alfredo sauce .... And the shrimp put it over-the-top!Look at her new daughter. Meet Juliette!!!
After supper, as I was heading home I popped by to see Chris and his project. This little café is going to be an amazing addition for campers to enjoy.
Once we got home their boys fell asleep in our spare room. Glenn and Chris watch TV and have a hot tub, while Deanna and I worked for a few hours on our budget. I am very keen to start fresh and make some real headway on building our savings back up after paying off our car. It was raining so Chris helped Glen carry his boys out to their car. I think he enjoyed how nice it was carrying a small boy again.... It wasn't that long ago that this was the size of ours.
it's been super nice having these friends around for a few days at least. They are a lot of fun and we laugh a lot.









