Monday, November 27, 2017

Birthday weekend in Kelowna

Flew home after empowerment day at work - it was a quick trip. Thursday night to Saturday afternoon.  I didn't get any pics but Carrie and I hit up joeys for appies and the mall for some shopping. Always a good time with sis. 

Friday morning mom and I met Joanna at the mall for a quick visit.  
She's still little Jo to me ......
Trying not to be late for lunch with dad and Carrie and the Black Friday mall parking lot was nuts. Mom seemed to handle herself fine lol
We braved the crowds again and went back to the mall after lunch to hook mom up with a new phone!  That's a 7+!!!
That night was fun watching sister play volleyball ....she's such a good player ....
Footings for the new place!!!
Latte with mom on the to the airport ....
It's always good to get some real face to face time. And coffee shop time is my favorite. 
The local coffee shop also had an art studio attached .... Very cool. 
And it's not a visit unless it involves thrifting!!!
And a quick lunch together to prep for the upcoming trip!!!!
Oh and eating the left over Phad Thai in the women's washroom on the layover...in the bathroom .... Guess I'm classy like that?  
Nice to see my family ...