Christmas Eve was a repeat of a few years ago according to Facebook memories. Home Alone 2, lost in New York.
Christmas morning was quite lovely. Elliot was up first and not long later both boys were in our rooms opening their stockings: whoopie cushions, silly straws, those weird little shark forms that grow in the water, silly putty, tic tacs, and of course oranges in the toe. Fire made, coffee in hand and we all sat down to open gifts. Both boys got everything they wanted - Elliot’s was video game based and Isaacs was harmonica and woodcarving based.
Christmas at the Burdge’s started around 1:45. They had a raclette going so we could all make our own food at leisure. Fire was on .... it was a really nice low key afternoon. We were all spoiled with gifts as usual. We have a really nice family. I didn’t get many pictures ....
Dinner was lamb and turkey and lots of veggies as usual. Faten and her family arrived around dinner
Mohammed and Elliot playing video games together - in their happy place.
After eating too much and getting spoiled, once home Isaac starting sharpening his new chisel set from the Inch’s with the new sharpening slope from the Burdge’s. This was 11pm. ;-)
And this was also 11pm. ;-). He loves his cat onesie from Jenny.
I got Jenny a cat like this from Thailand last year and I may have (off handedly) mentioned that I struggled to give it to her because I wanted to keep it ;-). And suddenly, I opened one yesturday!!! It’s a great one .... it’s a lucky cat and it’s been waving to me since I took it out of the box.