We did a little Christmas shopping together and bought each other matching mugs. Aren’t they cute? We took them on our walk ...
“Do NOT post this anywhere public” She says to me ...
Kevin was a little giddy getting some gifts ready for our departure. For the boy: a bag full of menthos (their favorite and he bought them some pretty much every day), and for Chris, a beating stick with the boys names on it. You know, for the ride home. He thought he was pretty funny. Lol
Twelve hours on the first day and we ended up back in Medford, Oregon. The first place we stopped on the way down. Except this time, we chose a Holiday Inn that had just opened a few days earlier!! We were the first ones to sleep in this room! Super fun!!
Another 12 hour day of driving
Chris was aiming for the ferry but by Mount Vernon the rest of us were ready to get out of the car. So we headed for reprieve at Mike and Susans.
She and I stayed up until almost 11. I think both of us were pretty excited for the spontaneous extra visit we got to have!! I know I was ....
So a couple hours later, and we finally purchased something that didn’t fleece us with the exchange and something he’s been missing all month. Happy guy.
Almost home!!