We decided to get rid of the dresser under the tv so it would be less cluttered. So here is Chris tearing the walls apart to hide all the cords!!
Elliot did a little creating this evening while I detailed the kitchen.
Zalinko’s were at their family Christmas up island today so we inherited a dog. I love having him, mittens and the other 3 boys don’t ..... he’s so sweet but they think he stinks.
Isaac got a call from Isaiah’s parents tonight asking if he’d like to sleep over. Apparently these 3 boys were already there and were asking for Isaac. So that’s cool.
This picture makes me happy for many reasons. One that he has some fun friends who love to laugh and seem to be good kids. Two - I’m ok enough to let him go despite I worry about his seizures. Isaiah’s parents texted when he took his pills tonight and have set an alarm for him in the morning. And three - I just like who I see him turning into.