This was the weekend where Chris was giving his final big push to get that tuck store done!! Those stairs? He built them that morning!!! And now he is bringing over the cooler for the ice cream. It was at the moment Albert came over to give negative feedback to Chris about putting wrong boards up in the dryshed and that he was going to report it. This was also when alberts family was swimming and using the inflatables while Chris sweated finishing these details up.
Needing to check that the slide worked for the campers!! Yup!
Morning before the arrival of campers!!
Mornings are amazing here
Someone’s ready for his junior campers!!!
Someone else is ready to give them candy!!
Monday campers cleaned us out of candy so I headed to Victoria to buy more and stopped in at Aisha’s on the way home. Her and Finnigan were great dinner company. She feeds me so well.
He’s gotten so good at launching off the blob tower!!
Forgot the main thing I went down to Victoria for .... candy cups!!! So mike went before his work and grabbed the camp what it needed. I woke up to this text.
He transferred it to his big rig and drove it down and I met him in Duncan. Such sweet friends we have .... man, that was a kick and brought a lot of laughs to people today.
Decided to work from Shannon’s enstead of going home .... elliots work won’t tuck, Isaac is leading, and Chris is being Chris. So nobody was going to miss me ....
Also, peed on a Ketosis stick and I was strong in Ketosis. Lost 10 pounds .....
Camp power team
Waiting for parents to ask if they have Covid symptoms.