Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Tuesday, Aug 11

Work is brutal lately.... turns out Steve (who got the full time analyst position), has gone on holiday for 2 weeks and left my direct number on his voicemail and didn’t tell me I was covering his caseload.  So I’m angry about that as I can barely keep up right now with my own caseload and now have people from all over the island and Vancouver calling me directly.  Anyways .... so it’s also been busy with the day camps which has been wonderful.  

Elliot is busy every hour for 20 minutes doing tuck for the kids and he goes back when the groups rotate:

This kid is developing into a great leader.   

Nikki day with me for most of the day while her kid was at camp with her friends today.  She also napped in my hammock when phone calls came in .... so it was good  
Mary also introduced me to Luna, her new addition:

And Aisha came over tonight because she had an appointment in ladysmith and she slept in her van last night.  Nice having her and Finn up .... she needs to make some money so I taught her how to make wands to sell in Victoria. 


And happily my projector came yesterday!!!!  So we watched a cheesy hallmark type movie ....